Thursday, April 12, 2012

Craiova City by Nokia E6

Craiova City by Nokia E6



I was lucky enough to test drive a Nokia E6 for three weeks, courtesy of the nice people at WOMWorld/Nokia, and I have to say that I was impressed. I also reviewed the Nokia E6 a week ago and the best phrase to describe the E6 IMHO is, "E6 - Connnecting two worlds". Why? Because this phone blends the business and entertainment worlds seamlessly. Now, anyone can see why the E6 is a great business phone. The outstanding QWERTY keyboard, Symbian 3 and a high resolution touchscreen take care of that. But the entertainment part may be unclear to some folks. So, I decided to film a tour of my home city, Craiova, Romania, and show it to you. The following video was shot entirely on the E6. The video processing was also done of the E6 Video Editor. Here's the result:



0 komentar:

Post a Comment